The candidate’s primary responsibilities are to effectively and efficiently build and drive a pipeline of opportunities and to establish market presence in Germany, drawing on industry knowledge, contacts and expertise. Key elements of the role will be to successfully manage client relationships, lead solution development and successfully manage bids in order to execute profitable sales.
As an Associate Partner the role involves both bid management, client management, project and programme management. This may also involve a short continuation on into delivery.
– Experience in Public Finance Management mote than 4 years
– PSCD (SAP) know-how
– Good understanding of German Federal HKR, business client relations to German Ministry of Finance and others
Please note that this is primarily a pipeline development and sales execution role although some delivery responsibilities may be involved over time.
English and German Language are required.
* Prior experience in sales in the government industry is required. The candidate must have the confidence and ability to uptake deals and effectively drive them to close.
* An in-depth understanding of the government environment specific to Germany. The candidates must be fully engaged and aware of the local industry trends.
* Broad knowledge. The candidate must understand and converse in government industry specific language. Adequate knowledge of technical implementations to support their decisions is also essential.
* A solid understanding of the provider market; and where relevant payer organisations. This includes market and buyer trends specific to Germany.
* Strong stakeholder management skills which are essential to build client relationships and market presence
* The ability to lead, coordinate and work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team.
* Fluency in German and English.